{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
6.755 visninger | Oprettet:

Guide til Evisu fake/ægte - {{forumTopicSubject}}

desværre på engelsk;

EVISU JEANS

1. Although Evisu does make shorts...they do NOT make shorts with the paint that runs down the legs (the paint that appears as a large "M" on the back)...

2. All Evisu jeans have double stiched inseams also...

3. The buttons of Evisu jeans all say evisu...they NEVER have the chinaman that you sometimes see on the fakes...also, every one of the small buttons in the corners of the pockets say "evisu" on them (on the outside of the jean AND the inside...

4. Evisu jeans have TWO tags...one is the tag that is attached to the right rear pocket...the other is on the waist on the back left side of the jean...the tag says "Evisu Genes" and it has a picture of a man painting the evisu logo on a pair of jeans...also on that tag (on the inside of the jean) there are some pointers on how to spot fake evisu jeans...

5. All evisu jeans spell the word "jeans" as "Genes"
___________________--
First under no circumstances should the selvedge on any Evisu jeans be missing.
That is the stitching on the inside along the lining of the pants leg. Personally the selvedge is the best part of the jeans. All evisu jeans spell the word "jeans" as "Genes". If you purchase an Evisu jean you should make sure that it comes with the bag and that the tags are there. Although that doesn’t necessarily determine whether or not the product is fake but with out it you are skeptical. It is possible that someone is selling fake evisu with a real bag. Easily they purchased a real bag separately… they need backup so their product can look more authentic.
There are many scammers and you should be aware. I am here to help you find the right jeans for you. Yes, yes Evisu make shorts, but they do not make shorts with the diacock style on the back (Evisu sign that appears as a large "M" on the back). All Evisu jeans have double stitched inseams. Evisu jeans must have a blue stitching a little bit below the middle it isn’t really visible.
Evisu comes in three different qualities. No.1 is the best denim Evisu will make which is at a heavy cost. No.2 is in the middle between No.1 and No.3. No.3 is the lowest quality jeans. Evisu sometimes don’t even have a number on the back. Which doesn’t mean it is fake.
You can see the numbers on the tag/brown patch on the back right side. Evisu jeans do have two tags. One is the tag that is attached to the right rear pocket and the other one is found on the waist on the back left side of the jean with the tag that says "Evisu Genes" and it has a picture of a man painting the evisu logo on a pair of jeans. Also on that tag (on the inside of the jean) there are some pointers on how to spot fake evisu jeans.
I laugh when I see Evisu jeans and they are fake. The most noticeable ones are the Evisu jeans with weird looking pockets. When you flip over the bottom pants leg to see the selvedge….THERE IS NONE. All you see is the evisu sign/gulls staring at you. Yea it may look catchy, interesting but they are not real.
The only real Evisu known to man without the selvedge on the inside is the different kind of cheap made Evisu Eu-Ed (European Edition) There are the types of Evisu which do not have sevledge on the inside (They retail for about $200/£130) . Seen some and they can all be bought from real shops in the UK and from evisu themselves.
The buttons of Evisu jeans all say Evisu. If you happen to see one with the godhead/china man then it is fake. At the corner of the pockets there is a ribbon, and it must say “evisu” on them outside and inside. Evisu jeans for men all must come with 5 buttons so if you see one with a zipper then it is fake.
Evisu jeans normally should have yellow and orange stitching. It doesn’t matter if someone is selling Evisu jeans for a high price it still can be fake, I personally saw one. I had never bought anything fake and if you follow this guide you wouldn’t either.
If you need help you can ask me anything. Evisu along with every other important denim jeans come in certain fit. Boot cut, Flair, Baggy, Light Flair, Skater, Classic, Relaxed…they are a lot so I will cover all of that in another guide along with the guide about Red Monkey jeans. If you like this guide then show your appreciation. Thank you for looking and voting. Now to sum up everything,
1) Evisu Genes all have 5 buttons
2) The selvedge must be shown in pictures when one is selling Evisu Genes.
3) The Evisu sign/gulls must be in between the two double stitching.
4) No such thing as diacock Evisu jean shorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
og her lidt omkring RedTab;
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Den såkaldte "red tap" henviser nødvendigvis ikke til, at bukserne er fake.
I lande udenfor EU, bliver mange EVISU modeller, lavet med red tap på den højre baglomme. Dette betyder ikke at de er fake, men at de tilgengæld er ulovlige at importere til EU, da Levis har patent på red tap i EU. Kan ikke sige om de kun har patent i EU, men ved bare at de fleste modeller i lande udenfor EU (for det meste USA, KINA og JAPAN), bliver produceret med red tap.

Det med at de har taget Levis bukser, og så lavet om på skriften, det vil jeg sige, er noget være bavl smiley Du kan tydelig se, hvis du er evisu-kender, at der er stor forskel på Levis og Evisu Genes.

Kender dog ikke grundlaget for, hvorfor Evisu er begyndt at bruge red tap, så medmindre en anden kan forklare det, så må det stå som "uopklaret".

( - Guiden er fundet på nettet - )

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Guide til Evisu fake/ægte -
Kommentér på:
Guide til Evisu fake/ægte -

Annonce