{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
1.023 visninger | Oprettet:

stadig svindlere på nettet {{forumTopicSubject}}

hejsa fik denne her mail igår og idag, jeg har nu ikke min ps 2 tilsalg mere da den er solgt og alle annoncer blev slettet tirsdag men de skriver stadig har ikke svaret dem da jeg mener det er en gang fake men de skriver som om man har skrevet til dem. PAS PÅ DERUDE

Can you let me know the status of this item? Do you have all of the receipt of this item and all the accessories are in good condition? I will offer €750,00 euros for this item. But you can let me know how much you're willing to sell, I will make payment under this paragraph to conclude very quickly by bank transfer, PayPal. You can mail to me as soon as possible because I do not want to miss this your article. Please, if I'm going to pay by bank transfer, PayPal. back to me with the details of yours so I can go ahead with the payment:

By bank transfer:

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
Bank Country:
Account Name:
ACCOUNT NUMBER:
IBAN CODE:`
BIC CODE:

PayPal:
PayPal Address

This is the information required to make payment. Please write me to return.

nicecutebabe1_angel@yahoo.com
Ms. Armstrong FEYISETAN

Thanks for your quick respond, i am really happy to read from you. I had never buy from this site, but a friend told me it is nice and secure to buy from here. I want this item for my in-law who has just been transferred to West Africa to head one of her studios branches over there.I will add €100.00 Euro to the payment for the postage of it. So,kindly let me know the total cost of this item and the shipping cost via Global registered Airmail. Also let me know your PayPal , so that i can go ahead to make the payment to you as soon as possible.
Below is the postage Address:

QUDUS OLABAMIJI SUARA
155 IREMO ROAD,
ILE IFE,
OSUN STATE,
NIGERIA,
+2348060728909

Thanks

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  stadig svindlere på nettet
Kommentér på:
stadig svindlere på nettet